Welcome

Welcome and have a look at my work for Distant Stitch - Creative Sketchbooks, Module 6, with tutor Lizzy Lewis

In this module I will make a free-standing book on a theme chosen by me - Close to my heart.

Sonntag, 15. September 2013

Note to Chapter 1 & 2

 

Concerning the images: I had written information about size, materials used etc in captions, but unfortunately these do not show up in the albums, only the titles.

The train doodles are size 14x14 cm, the Rapidograph sketch is 14x6 cm. Images 26, 42 Capitals 2 and 43 are size A5. All the other details – well, can’t be helped now.

I also forgot to mention Susan Shie’s use of writing in her work and the way she creates texture and background by using different sizes of handwriting, which gave me some ideas.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen