Welcome

Welcome and have a look at my work for Distant Stitch - Creative Sketchbooks, Module 6, with tutor Lizzy Lewis

In this module I will make a free-standing book on a theme chosen by me - Close to my heart.

Montag, 5. Januar 2015

Chapter 10: Postscript

Some photographs on the previous blog are rather small. So here are bigger files, hopefully better to look at.

 

Making of:

 

02 The cover
01 The book on an A4 sheet to see the size.

 

The book:

 

SANY6335 Overleaf front

Abbeycwmhir
 
11 Page 05 06 Abbeycwmhir 1
12 Page 05 06 Abbeycwmhir 2
15 Page 05 06 Abbeycwmhir  

Overleaf back
 
33 Vorsatzblatt hinten  

 

Finally I have to apologize that I forgot to add clear explanatory notes to my sketchbook images. I promise to do better next time.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen